Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Social Media Strategy 140

Social Media Strategy 140 
#SMS140

Being a fan of Twitter and a social media professional by trade, I decided to hand myself a bit of a challenge.

Could I condense an entire social media strategy to fit into 140 characters?

After many, many (did I mention many?) revisions, here is what I came up with:

Put content on website. Use SM to engage. Rules up front. Fess up if you mess up. Be consistent. Add value. Monitor. Correct. Butt out.

Is it the be all and end all? No. It is mostly a representation of my philosophy towards social media.

Think you can do better? Consider the gauntlet thrown! The challenge passes to you. Make up your own social media strategy in 140 characters or less and post it here.

We'll see whose SM cuisine reigns supreme!

No comments: