Did you know you could use Facebook to update your Facebook status automatically?
It’s easy as one, two, three…four, five… Oh, just follow the bullet list below!
- Log in to your Facebook account (If you don’t have one, why are you reading this?)
- On the right, you should have the Applications tab, click “edit”
- If Twitter isn’t in the list of applications, click on the “Browse more applications” button on the top right
- Now, you can either click through endless pages looking for it or you can type “twitter” in the applications search box on the top right.
- Twitter should be the first in the list (if not, check your spelling). Click on it.
- Click on the “Go to application” button
- Click on the “Allow” button
- Enter your Twitter Username and Twitter Password in the appropriate text boxes and hit “Log In”
- On the top right, you should have a long button that reads: Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status. Well, what are you waiting for? Click on it!
- Read the little text (or not) and click on the “Allow Status Updates” button
- Just for the heck of it, go to twitter and post a message, then rush back to Facebook. You status message should be the same as your recent post. If it isn’t, go back to the top of this list and try to see where you screwed up.
If you liked this post, have a look at these other Twitter related articles from this blog:
Enjoy, and thanks for reading!